Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Florida

My Florida Experience:

I have been visiting Franklin since I was twelve years old.  I typically go in the summertime when the air is thick and residents are on vacation.  Since I am also on summer break, the vacation usually is two-fold.  I always try to visit another state after I have spent at least a week in Franklin. 

The year I turned fifteen the second part of our vacation would be a trip to Panama City, Florida.  I was going with my best friend, Chelsea and her grandmother, Carolyn, who is a native of Franklin.  Along with her best friend, Sherry, the four of us set off in her Cadillac for the beautiful beach town. 
The drive is roughly 450 miles, meaning we would be stuck in the sedan for over SEVEN HOURS!  

AT the time, that drive seemed endless, but once we finally reached the pearly white, fine sand, and warm, clear blue water, we realized it was well worth being cooped up in the backseat.


https://cdn4.gbot.me/photos/oG/3Q/1326311581/Panama_City_Beach_Florida-Panama_City-20000000000922971-500x375.jpg
http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps/fr969.png

No comments:

Post a Comment